Heads Up Navigation is a small business, created and run by myself, Cathy Ford. I am committed to safeguarding your privacy as a user of my site and a participant in my sessions. This document will outline details about what information I collect and why, as well as how I keep your information safe.
COLLECTION OF DATA
- I may process your data when you submit the booking form or contact form on the website. This data will include your name, email, phone, your message and any medical requirements.
- Your details listed above may be processed for the purposes of sending you payment details, further session details and information prior to the session or trip taking place. The legal basis for this processing is consent given when you complete the booking form.
- I may process transaction data collected when you make a payment to Heads Up Navigation. This will be done via Paypal. The data may be processed for the purpose of providing the service and keeping a proper record of those transactions.
- Your information will not be shared with anyone else as I am the sole provider of all Heads Up Navigation sessions.
- I will keep the information stored on your booking/contact form for up to 6 years.
- Under data protection law, you have the right to access, rectify, delete, restrict processing, object to processing, have data portability, to complain and to withdraw consent.
- To access the personal information I have stored please contact me via email Cathy@headsupnavigation.co.uk
CHANGES TO PRIVACY NOTICE
- If you have any queries or comments with regard to the use of your information by Heads Up Navigation, please feel free to contact me via my email Cathy@headsupnavigation.co.uk